Sunday 26 June 2011

The funny noises continue

Let's face it; it looks like getting carried away at Bristol was a mistake. My tiredness has continued, along with seemingly inexplicable leg and lumbar pains and the near return to the weight I was prior to "The Hobbit's Tale."

It was bloody good fun though!

I've had a couple of runs and a short bike ride in the last week or so, but haven't really enjoyed them, so have concentrated on professional commitments a little more than normal. Things are improving though and as I type, one fingered, I feel ready to go for a gentle spin.

Tuesday night, just gone, turned out to be another experiment investigating my ability to metabolise small amounts of alcohol. Well, it started as small amounts, but Rory Hitchens, Josh Ibbet, Ian Leitch, Phil Hodgkiss and Frazer Clifford had other, more sinister, ideas...

...At 2am I was walking down the sea front making funny noises and giggling at myself.

Beer isn't good for me and I'm going to have to accept this sometime soon. It's Sunday now, and the swollen belly has just about returned to normal. Pah!

In other news, "What Mountain Bike" is out on Wednesday this week. We've heard, here at Hobbit's Towers, that there might be a big old article in there about someone we know, written by the Editor no less.

I wonder what it will say?

Will the interviewee look like an eejit?

...

No comments: