Sunday 12 April 2009

Full travel seatpost


I love my Mk111, and I've been riding it a bit too much lately. It's the most comfortable bike I've ever ridden and goes like Billy-Oh on the descents.

I love my bike, seat down or seat up.

So, I took as many photos as I could to imaginatively portray the adjustability of the seat post. I'm not very artistic, though.


The seat post is at the "minimum insertion point" in the first photo. I just wish the other pictures would show the seat post going right to the bottom! :)

The post is actually below it's taper point in the seat tube, so that the clamp has no effect on it. If you get a chance to try one, then do yourself a flavour. Try one.

Oh, and we had a great weekend hammering the trails and doing some skills work with our friends. Two blokes hooning down the hill on MK111's is a great sight. It's the only bike Dez has kept for more than a few months, and that says something.

No comments: