Sunday 8 February 2009

More Snow

North Wales was put on hold today because my mate, who lives up there, said that all the Bridleways and trails were still snowed in.

So instead, I stayed south, and revisited some of the Taff Trail and to avoid the North Wales snow...


Oops!

I did 120km in that, and boy did my feet feel it, afterwards!

Proper hot aches followed this photo. Aaargh!

I felt superb all the way through, because I'm aiming to be supertough! The coaching is making big differences already, I'm sure.

My kit worked a treat, especially my Azure, which I've developed a real love for in the past 5 or 6 weeks.

2 comments:

Rich Rothwell said...

So is like, supertough, like street tuff? Is you like Rebel MC on a bike?

Blanche said...

Word!

I'm SuperTough, then we have Superfish (you), SuperKen, Superammi, SuperAppleBob.

Then SuperMart, the mild mannered brand man, follows us around on his jump bike to make us all feel SuperStoopid.