Sunday 12 October 2008

Back to basics

Had my knee surgery 4 days ago and am starting to get bored with having a left knee that looks like an elephants leg.

We spent the day at the cycle show on Saturday, meeting most of the sponsors for next years racing, "Welsh Coast2Coast" and the "7 Deadly Spins."

It's going to be a good year. People like what I, and my teammates are doing next year. More news soon.

At the start of the day my leg was sore, but by the end it was HUGE and a bit painful to say the least. My crutch handles were buckling under the weight I was pushing through them, and everyone else in our group was winging about their feet hurting. If only they knew!

Woke up today, and my knee range is about enough to spin on my turbo. It was nowhere near that ability yesterday, so things are looking up quite quickly!
Publish Post

No comments: